27 Sep World’s Most Luxurious Homes on Display at Europe’s Only Luxury Property Show
A selection of some of the most stunning properties for sale across the globe will be showcased at the Luxury Property Show, which returns to Olympia London on 31st October & 1st November. The show, which will bring together property investors, buyers and sellers, has released images of twelve of the most luxurious homes which will be showcased at the event, including developments in the UK, Spain, France, Portugal, United States and more.
1. Legend Hill resort in Black River, West Coast of Mauritius. This large, three-bedroom villa benefits from the resorts two restaurants, spa, fitness club, music room, kid’s corner and concierge service. For sale with Sotheby’s, £750,000
2. El Tossal, Alicante, Spain. This modern villa with sea views features six bedrooms and bathrooms, fireplace, swimming pool, underfloor heating and garage. For sale with Seasun Property, £1.9M
3. Lake Brienz near Interlaken in Switzerland. Opening in 2021, this waterfront development, surrounded by untouched nature, benefits from panoramic views. One to four-bedroom apartments are for sale with Florens, POA
4. La Zagaleta, Marbella. Elegant, contemporary style villa featuring nine bedrooms and bathrooms, private terrace, gym, bar and landscaped gardens. For sale with The Spanish Estate Agent, £12.8M
5. Dordogne, France. Built in 1878, this classic 19th Century chateaux is set among 15 acres of secluded land and features 17 bedrooms, nine bathrooms, 11 reception rooms and swimming pool. For sale with Beaux Villages as part of the Manoirs et Chateaux collection, £1.1M
6. Southampton, New York. This oceanfront, Mediterranean-style home encompasses 10 acres of land and Atlantic Ocean views from most of the principal living spaces. With six bedrooms, six and a half bathrooms, library, formal dining room, heated swimming pool and tennis court, the house encompasses 7,250sqft of indoor living space across two levels. For sale with Corcoran, £25.7M
7. Buena Vista Park, Gibraltar. Semi-detached villa merges modern materials and technology with unique structure. Incorporating the latest environmentally friendly technology including solar panels and water reclamation gardens, the villa features four bedrooms and bathrooms, private terrace and swimming pool. For sale with Brian Francis & Associates, prices start at £2.5M for four bedrooms.
8. Bear’s Den community in Reunion Golf Club, Florida. With eight bedrooms, eight and a half bathrooms, a two-car garage, games room, balcony, swimming pool and spa, this home encompasses 5,590sqft of indoor living space. For sale with beINFlorida, £1.6M
9. Seattle, Washington, United States. Set for completion in 2022, this urban luxury property development features views of the Seattle skyline. For sale with Virani Real Estate Advisors, prices start at £600,000 for one-bedroom
10. Praia da Luz, Algarve, Portugal. Encompassing 4,700sqft of indoor living space, this luxury villa features four bedrooms and five bathrooms, as well as a private garden and swimming pool. For sale with Portugal Best Invest, £2M
11. Vila do Conde, Porto, Portugal. Featuring five bedrooms and eight bathrooms, as well as four dining and living rooms, two kitchen spaces, wine cellar, laundry and 10-bay garage, this single-story villa combines contemporary architecture with an ultra-luxurious furnished interior. The property also features a pool, covered patio and private gardens. For sale with LUXIMO’S Christies, POA
- 12. Water Canal Villa located alongside the Dubai Water Canal, Dubai. Featuring six bedrooms, a home cinema, gym and swimming pool, residents can soak in the canal views from the property’s spacious viewing decks and terraces. For sale with Sobha Realty. Water Canal Villa prices start from £7.6M